The Energizer – Volume 53
A biweekly update on blockchain technology applications, distributed energy resources, and other innovative technologies in the energy sector.
By: Buck B. Endemann, Benjamin L. Tejblum, Daniel S. Cohen, Toks A. Arowojolu, Olivia B. Mora, Abraham F. Johns
There is a lot of buzz around blockchain technology, distributed energy resources (“DERs”), microgrids, and other technological innovations in the energy industry. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumer and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of blockchain technology, DERs, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward. To subscribe to The Energizer, please click here.
IN THIS ISSUE
- NEC to Use Ambri’s Liquid Metal Battery Technology for Energy Storage.
- Three New Residential Battery Systems Unveiled at SPI.
- Tech Giant Announced New Renewable Energy Purchases.
- Power Ledger and Thai Partners Introduce Blockchain-based P2P Electricity Trading Platform to Select Areas of Bangkok.
- ComEd and Xage to Develop Blockchain Smart Grid Technology.
To view more information on these topics in Volume 53 of The Energizer, click here.