The Energizer – Volume 67
By: Buck B. Endemann, Daniel S. Cohen, Molly K. Barker, Olivia B. Mora, Abraham F. Johns, Natalie J. Reid, Matthew P. Clark
A biweekly update on blockchain technology applications, distributed energy resources, and other innovative technologies in the energy sector.
There is a lot of buzz around blockchain technology, distributed energy resources (“DERs”), microgrids, and other technological innovations in the energy industry. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumer and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of blockchain technology, DERs, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward. To subscribe to The Energizer newsletter, please click here.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Hawaiian Electric Companies Select Plus Power to Build Grid-Scale Battery Project
- UK’s Largest Solar Farm is on the Horizon
- The IRS Issues Proposed Rules for Earned Carbon Capture Tax Credit
- MIT Study Analyzes Use of Spent EV Batteries for Utility-Scale Storage
- Vodafone and Energy Web Partner to Identify and Secure Distributed Energy Assets
To view more information on these topics in Volume 67 of The Energizer, CLICK HERE.