Join Energy Toolbase and K&L Gates for a webinar on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.
Webinar topics will include:
1) Key BTM energy storage policy issues (update on the current ITC legislation for energy storage, federal tax & depreciation, utility revenue streams/aggregation, FERC 841)
2) Development issues affecting BTM energy storage projects (EPC agreements, interconnection, insurance, common development hurdles)
3) Financing & monetizing energy storage projects (capacity service agreements, operating leases, PPA’s, shared savings, project financing risks)
4) How to configure & model different storage incentives in Energy Toolbase
5) How to configure & model different storage financing transactions in Energy Toolbase
To register, please click here.
Please join us on Thursday, June 7, 2018 as we host the Northwest Environmental Business Council’s (NEBC) Energy Workshop “Powering Our Future: Insight into the Growth of Renewables.”
As host of the event in our Seattle office, our partners Ankur Tohan and Alyssa Moir and associate Endre Szalay will speak on a panel titled “Solar & Wind Project Development: Navigating Risk and Seizing Opportunity.”
Join us for an engaging afternoon of discussions on policy, technology, and legal hot topics in the renewable energy industry. Panelists representing perspectives from power producers, power purchasers, energy investors, utility, and the legal industry will discuss the role of competitive markets in the renewable energy sector, the impact and increasing presence of renewables and storage on the grid, and renewable project development issues and opportunities with a focus on the Northwest.
The workshop is presented free of charge to NEBC members and all interested parties.
Thursday, June 7
1:45 – 2:00 p.m.: Registration & Opening Remarks
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Technical Workshop
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Happy Hour
Location: K&L Gates LLP, 925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900, Seattle, WA
For more details and to register, click here.