Webinar: Energy Storage project development: An Overview of key policy, finance & development issues with K&L Gates
Join Energy Toolbase and K&L Gates for a webinar on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.
Webinar topics will include:
1) Key BTM energy storage policy issues (update on the current ITC legislation for energy storage, federal tax & depreciation, utility revenue streams/aggregation, FERC 841)
2) Development issues affecting BTM energy storage projects (EPC agreements, interconnection, insurance, common development hurdles)
3) Financing & monetizing energy storage projects (capacity service agreements, operating leases, PPA’s, shared savings, project financing risks)
4) How to configure & model different storage incentives in Energy Toolbase
5) How to configure & model different storage financing transactions in Energy Toolbase
K&L Gates attorneys Buck Endemann, Elizabeth Crouse, and Jim Wrathall will be participating in this webinar, along with with Energy Toolbase COO, Adam Gerza.
To register, please click here.