On May 15, 2014, K&L Gates will host its annual event on investment in renewable energy in its Frankfurt office. The event is co-sponsored by Grontmij and Alexa Capital.
The program will address recent developments that shape the environment of investment in renewable energy, focusing on investment in the UK while also covering German and European trends.
As in previous years, the program will combine legal and commercial perspectives, and presents speakers with professional backgrounds in project development, M&A, finance and law, all widely experienced in the renewable energy sector.
This year, program and speakers include:
- The Development of the Yield Co: implications for investing in renewables and energy
Gerard Reid, Partner, Alexa Capital
- UK Energy Market Reform: what it means for investors
Anthony Fine, Partner, K&L Gates, London
Paul Tetlow, Partner, K&L Gates, London
- UK Power Grids: opportunities and solutions for renewable energy industry
Vijay Shinde, Head of UK Grid Services, Grontmij, Newcastle
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs): the growing need and what it means for renewable investors
Dr. Felix Grolman, CEO, Grundgrün Energie GmbH
- The Future of Offshore Wind
Ian Nolan, Chief Investment Officer, Green Investment Bank
- Yield Cos: strategies to lower the cost of capital
Mark Henderson, Partner, Greencoat Capital
Nick Boyle, CEO, Lightsource
- Development Companies: entering and operating in the UK
Thomas Kercher, CEO, PFALZSOLAR GmbH
Oliver Christof & Constantin Windisch-Graetz, Christof AG
- Renewable Energy 2.0: what it means for all of us
Anthony Fine, K&L Gates (Chair)
Vijay Shinde, Grontmij
Gerard Reid, Alexa Capital
Felix Groelman, Grundgrün Energie GmbH
Mark Henderson, Greencoat Capital
Nick Boyle, Lightsource
For more information: click here.
For registration: click here.