There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- NJPUC Approves United States’ Largest Offshore Wind Energy Procurement
- Smartest Energy, Providence Asset Group Agree to 500 GWh PPA
- Oregon Passes Ambitious Clean Energy Targets
- BOEM Initiates Environmental Review of Dominion Energy’s Proposed Offshore Wind Project
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Detains Imports from Silica Manufacturer