There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Hydrostor Receives Funding for Utility-Scale A-CAES Facility
- Southern Utilities Reshuffle Renewable Energy Priorities
- PJM Suggets Modified MOPR Provisions to Address State Clean Energy Policies
- FERC Holds Technical Conference on Electrification and the Grid of the Future
- Ford Invests in EV Battery Manufacturer Start-Up