There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- New Legislation Would Extend Investment Tax Credit to Standalone Storage
- FERC and BOEM Approve Nation’s First Wave Energy Testing Facility
- DOE Begins Planning of US$75 Million Grid Energy Storage Facility
- DOE Announces Grants for Clean Hydrogen Projects
- EV Connect Announces Large-Scale Vehicle-to-Grid Charging Project