We invite you to join us for EUCI’s ‘Blockchain Technology for the Energy Sector’ workshop on May 8-9, 2018 live in Houston, Texas. Co-authors of the Blockchain Energizer, Buck Endemann and Ben Tejblum will discuss blockchain’s growing role in the energy sector and the current opportunities and regulatory barriers. Additional topics to be covered will include:
- the fundamentals of blockchain technology and its core components
- the opportunities and applications for blockchain technology within the energy industry
- how blockchain could improve and/or replace existing systems and processes relevant to electric utilities
- how blockchain could enable peer-to-peer “transactive” energy markets, and help lead the way in enabling a resilient, distributed energy grid of the future
- evaluate sustainability aspects of blockchain — such as how blockchain could improve traceability for natural gas trading
- the associated phenomenon of ‘bitcoin mining’
Use the discount code BLOCK18SPK when registering to receive 10% off!
Click here to learn more about the program and to register.