A biweekly update on blockchain technology applications, distributed energy resources, and other innovative technologies in the energy sector.
There is a lot of buzz around blockchain technology, distributed energy resources (“DERs”), microgrids, and other technological innovations in the energy industry. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumer and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of blockchain technology, DERs, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward. To subscribe to the Energizer, please click here.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Puerto Rico Introduces “MiniGrids” to Improve Grid Resilience.
- New Jersey Becomes the Latest State to Commit to 100% Clean Energy.
- KEPCO to Lead a Blockchain-based Renewable Energy Certificates Trading Platform Pilot Program.
- U.S. Department of Energy Assigns Energy Security Grant to XAGE.
- PPL Electric Earns Award for its DER Management System.
To view more information on these topics in Volume 47 of The Energizer, click here.