ReNEWS Southeast – Volume 1
K&L Gates reports on the latest renewable energy policies and activities in the southeastern United States
By Kenneth J. Gish, William M. Keyser, Abraham F. Johns, Olivia B. Mora, and Laura B. Truesdale
Welcome to the inaugural edition of ReNEWS Southeast!
K&L Gates’ ReNEWS Southeast is a periodic bulletin that will track key developments in renewable energy policy, activities, and technologies that are driving the industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Southeastern States See Large Year-Over-Year Increase in Renewable Output
- Florida PSC Approves TECO Solar Tariff
- Installation Set to Begin on United States’ Second Offshore Wind Project
- Large Solar Farm Set to Open in South Carolina
- Offshore Wind Turbine Components Could Eventually Be Manufactured in North Carolina
- North Carolina Allows Duke Energy to Implement Cutting-Edge Microgrid Project, and State Receives Large Commitment of Solar Farm From Novo Nordisk
- South Carolina Solar Law Eliminates 2% Net Metering Cap Along With Other Solar Advancements
- Power Is on at Tennessee’s Largest Solar Development
To view more information on these topics in Volume 1 of ReNEWS Southeast, click here.