K&L Gates reports on the latest renewable energy policies and activities in the southeastern United States
Welcome to the inaugural edition of ReNEWS Southeast!
K&L Gates’ ReNEWS Southeast is a periodic bulletin that will track key developments in renewable energy policy, activities, and technologies that are driving the industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Southeastern States See Large Year-Over-Year Increase in Renewable Output
- Florida PSC Approves TECO Solar Tariff
- Installation Set to Begin on United States’ Second Offshore Wind Project
- Large Solar Farm Set to Open in South Carolina
- Offshore Wind Turbine Components Could Eventually Be Manufactured in North Carolina
- North Carolina Allows Duke Energy to Implement Cutting-Edge Microgrid Project, and State Receives Large Commitment of Solar Farm From Novo Nordisk
- South Carolina Solar Law Eliminates 2% Net Metering Cap Along With Other Solar Advancements
- Power Is on at Tennessee’s Largest Solar Development
To view more information on these topics in Volume 1 of ReNEWS Southeast, click here.