By: Buck B. Endemann, Daniel S. Cohen, Molly K. Barker, Natalie J. Reid, Matthew P. Clark, Nathan C. Howe, Maeve C. Tibbetts, Oretha A. Manu
There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Battery Company ESS Starts Trading on the New York Stock Exchange
- ERCOT Market Reform Continues After Winter Weather Event
- U.S. Department of Energy Investment Targets Efficient Biofuel Production
- GE Achieves 14 MW Milestone for Haliade-X Offshore Wind Turbine
- Eastern Interconnection Planning Collaborative Release White Paper on Interconnection of Renewables