There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Second-Life Energy Storage Projects Repurposing Electric Vehicle Batteries Deployed in Norway
- NuScale Power Signs Memorandum of Understanding to Develop Small Modular Reactor Technology in Poland
- New York City Announces 15-Year Offshore Wind Vision Plan
- Nuclear Fusion Test Facility Opens in England
- DOE Invests US$27 Million in Battery Storage Projects