There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Form Energy Announces Development of Iron-Air Long-Duration Commercial Battery Product
- Hawaiian Electric Offers Customers Incentives to Add Battery Storage to Their Rooftops
- American Clean Power Association Releases 2020 Annual Report
- Orbital Marine Power Connects Tidal Turbine to Electric Grid in the United Kingdom
- Xcel Energy Accelerates Decarbonization Plans