CLE Presentation: COVID-19: Perspectives for the “Next New Normal” for Renewable and Utility Companies
Join us on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, for a CLE presentation on “COVID-19: Perspectives for the “Next New Normal” for Renewable and Utility Companies.”
Companies are seeing unprecedented legal and business impacts due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These impacts are bringing about changes in strategy and how many companies approach their day-to-day business operations to adapt to this new business environment. This one-hour session will involve a presentation by the following K&L Gates attorneys sharing their perspectives on what to consider during the “next new normal.”
- Michael D. Cuda, Partner, Banking & Asset Finance
- April Boyer, Partner, Labor, Employment and Workplace Safety
- Jamie Lavergne Bryan, Partner, Oil, Gas & Resources
- Elias B. Hinckley, Partner, Power
- John M. Sylvester, Partner, Insurance Recovery and Counseling
This presentation will include the evolving legal and business impacts of COVID-19 in connection with:
- Contract Issues
- Insurance Issues
- Potential Work Issues
- Litigation Trends
This webinar will contain a chat feature in which you can submit questions so that we may tailor this presentation to address your concerns.
To register, please click here.