There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- DOE Launches Clean Hydrogen Initiative
- Small Modular Reactors Could Play Large Role in Washington State Energy Transformation
- The Business Network for Offshore Wind Releases Guide to Opportunities in Floating Offshore Wind Deployment
- Senate Finance Committee Advances Clean Energy for America Act Targeting Clean Energy and Electric Vehicle Credits
- California Waters Open Up to Offshore Wind for the First Time in Nation’s History