There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries, and how these developments can contribute to solving longstanding environmental justice issues. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- M-RETS Develops First Hourly Renewable Energy Certificate Retirement
- FERC Approves SAA Between New Jersey BPU and PJM for Offshore Wind Transmission
- Major Southern Utility Plans to Close Coal Facilities by 2030
- Siemens Energy Details Use for DOE Hydrogen Funding Grant
- Malta Inc. Closes on Series B Funding for Long-duration Thermal Storage