A biweekly update on clean technology applications, distributed energy resources, and other innovative technologies in the renewable energy and clean transport sector.
There is a lot of buzz around clean technology, distributed energy resources (DERs), microgrids, and other technological innovations in renewable energy and clean transport industries. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumers and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer highlights emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy industry forward. The Energizer also highlights important developments in environmental justice initiatives.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Southwest Power Pool Grows Energy Markets Expanding Renewable Trading
- Carbon Engineering and 1PointFive Are Developing a Direct Air Capture Facility
- New Jersey to Install $166 Million Electrical Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Boston Set to Launch its Community Choice Electricity Program
- Wave Energy Technology Receives Substantial Funding