A biweekly update on clean technology applications, distributed energy resources, and other innovative technologies in the renewable energy and clean transport sector.
There is a lot of buzz around cleantech, distributed energy resources (“DERs”), microgrids, and other technological innovations in the renewable energy and clean transport industries. As these innovations develop, energy markets will undergo substantial changes to which consumer and industry participants alike will need to adapt and leverage. Every other week, K&L Gates’ The Energizer will highlight emerging issues or stories relating to the use of DERs, energy storage, emerging technologies, hydrogen, and other innovations driving the energy and clean transportation industries forward.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- British Government Announces New Investments in Small Nuclear Reactor Projects
- States Pledge to Reduce Emissions from Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Portland General Electric Company Launches Pilot Virtual Power Plant Program
- Federal Appeals Court Upholds FERC Order to Open Wholesale Market to Storage
- Power Ledger Releases RENeW Nexus Report Discussing its Residential Energy Trading Pilot in Western Australia