Please Join K&L Gates and ELI and use our Sponsor Discount Code!
Join K&L Gates’ Buck B. Endemann and Ben L. Tejblum, along with an expert panel in San Francisco, CA for a detailed seminar on how blockchain operates as well as how it can be applied in the environmental and energy sectors.
- Buck B. Endemann, Partner, K&L Gates LLP (Moderator)
- Leslie R. Katz, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Dat Nguyen, Vice President of Special Projects, Sagewise
- Dave Rejeski, Director; Technology, Innovation and the Environment Project, Environmental Law Institute
- Ben Tejblum, Associate, K&L Gates LLP
Click here to learn more about the event and to register.
K&L Gates is pleased to offer a registration discount to colleagues and friends of the firm. To receive the discount code, please email email@example.com.